Dutco McConnell Dowell Middle East (DMDME) has been active in the Middle East for nearly 35 years. We are a local specialist with international expertise in delivering technologically challenging projects safely, on time and to the Client’s satisfaction.
Our innovative approach to challenging projects ensures we are the contractor of choice for our Clients.
Our capabilities include
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Civil and Marine
- Tunneling and Underground
DMDME is proud of its long standing track record in delivering projects over a wide range of competencies in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Industrial, Power, Water and Infrastructure sectors.
Our Fabrication Facilities in Jebel Ali, Dubai play an integrated project role to a wide range of Mechanical Fabrication projects including Structural Steel, Modulised Process Plant, Tanks, Plate-work, Vessels (excluding U-stamp), Pipe Spooling and Process Piping, and Aluminium Smelter Reduction Cells including welding of dissimilar metals.
Our commitment to Safety comes from our continuing emphasis that everyone has the right to work in a safe working environment, and that everyone goes home without harm at the end of each working day.
Middle East offices are located in:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dutco McConnell Dowell (ME) LLC was formed in 1978 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and focusses on the oil and gas and heavy industrial (aluminium) sectors.
Civil, marine and tunneling opportunities are now pursued through active networking with both current and prospective clients.
Recent projects completed/in progress:
- DEWA Ring Main 2 Gas Pipeline for Dubai Supply Authority
- 48” BP Pipeline Tie-in Construction Project for UGTC (United Gas Transmission Company)
- Naptha Hydrotreater Reformer Project for ENOC Processing Company Ltd
- Fabrication and Mechanical Works for Potline 5/6B Expansion for DUBAL (Dubai Aluminium)
- Gas Pipeline from Sajaa to Hamriyah Free Zone for UGTC (United Gas Transmission Company)
Fabrication Projects include:
- Shop Fabricated Tanks for Bariq Mining Limited
- Platework Package for Bariq Mining Limited
- Busbar Fabrication (232 units) for EMAL (Emirates Aluminium)
- Busbar Fabrication (704 Units) for QATALUM (Qatar Aluminium)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In 1993, McConnell Dowell Abu Dhabi LLC was formed for executing projects in Abu Dhabi, under the local sponsorship of H.E. Mohammed Ahmed Khalifa Al Suweidi.
We are currently registered with the following Government companies:
- ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company)
- GASCO (Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited)
- TAKREER (Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company)
- ADCO (Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations)
- ADMA-OPCO (Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company)
- ADWEA (Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority)
- Critical National Infrastructure Authority (CNIA)
Recent projects completed/in progress:
- Installation of Busbars, Potshells and Superstructures for EMAL Aluminium Smelter
- Casthouse Equipment and Piping Installation for EMAL Aluminium Smelter
- Crucible Cleaning Shop Installation for EMAL Aluminium Smelter
- Relocation of 14” Gas Pipeline for International Petroleum Investments Company (IPIC)
- Taweelah - Fujairah Pipeline for Dolphin Energy (supply of manpower and equipment to assist in the timely completion of this project)
State of Qatar
Dutco McConnell Dowell (Qatar) LLC was formed in 2009 under the local sponsorship of INTERGROUP (International Group Co).
We have recently completed projects for QATALUM (Qatar Aluminium) and received HSE Appreciation award for achieving Zero Loss Time Incident (LTI) during the entire Project duration.
- Installation of Reduction Cells and Potroom for QATALUM
- Services for Cleanup and Repair Frozen Cells for QATALUM
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
McConnell Dowell has been operating in Saudi Arabia since 1991 under the local sponsorship of Abdul Mohsen Sulaiman Al Moushegah.
Projects executed in the Kingdom:
- Gas Distribution Project for NGDC (National Gas Distribution Company)
- Ras Tanura To Dhahran Refined Products Pipeline for SAUDI ARAMCO
- Control & Ancillary Buildings for SAUDI ARAMCO
- Control System Replacement For Riyadh Refinery No. 2 for SAUDI ARAMCO
- Sadafco Dairy Plant for Danish Saudi Dairy Company
- Jeddah SWRO II Desalination Plant for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Hawtah to Pump Station 3 Oil Pipeline for SAUDI ARAMCO
If you would like further information on our regional operations please contact us via the Contact Us page.