WE'VE DELIVERED OVER 30, 000 KM OF NEW PIPE NETWORKS.
McConnell Dowell is a leading international pipeline contractor. We have constructed over 30,000 km of new pipe networks across more than 200 projects including gas, petroleum, water and slurry pipelines.These pipelines help drive economic and social progress across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
McConnell Dowell is the partner of choice for complex EPC and construction projects. We are experts in large diameter pipeline construction and have delivered gas pipelines up to 1300 mm (50”) in diameter and water pipelines up to 1800 mm (70”) in diameter. Our in-house specialist skills and plant enable execution of HDD, micro-tunnelling, marine pipe pulls, pipe bridges and other complex crossing solutions.
Our sustained success in the pipeline industry is based on strong client collaboration and effective community consultation and environmental management. We have received 30 industry awards for safety and environmental excellence.
Key Pipelines Projects
- Australia Pacific LNG EPC Pipeline (QLD, Australia)
- QCLNG Export Pipeline and Collection Header (QLD, Australia)
- QCLNG Narrows Crossing (QLD, Australia)
- Fourth Parallel Transmission Pipeline Stage 2 (Thailand)
- Te Mihi Geothermal Power Station, Contact Energy (New Zealand)
- Installation of Submarine Pipelines and Associated Facilities from To Kwa Wan to North Point for former Kai Tak Airport Development (Hong Kong)
- Southern Regional Water Pipeline(QLD, Australia)